We Can Help You
- Cope with the demands of caregiving for your loved one.
- Keep the family together at home for a longer period of time.
- Go to work with peace of mind, knowing your loved one is well cared for.
- Have time for yourself.
We Can Help Your Loved One Enjoy:
- Increased quality of life.
- Various activities throughout the day.
- Socializing and “talking story” with friends.
- Daily structure.
- Mental Stimulation.
- Physical exercise.
- Ability to live at home longer.
Activities For Your Loved One:
All of our programs and activities are developed to help your loved one…
- Daily upper and lower body physical exercises
- Memory enhancement activities to stimulate their cognitive ability
- Music, singing, and dancing
- Intergenerational activities
- Supervised care by a loving trained staff
- Personal care, e.g. bathing services
- Hot meals and snacks
- Individual and group games
- Old-time movies
- Animal visitation
- Activities e.g. chair bowling, bingo
- Arts and Crafts
- Holiday Celebrations